NEMR Free Calling Features
Additional Calling Features
Relay Missouri is a service that provides full telephone accessibility to people who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind and speech-disabled.
You can use Relay Missouri to make telephone calls to family, friends, businesses or anyone who has a phone by dialing 711.
- Relay Missouri is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Accurate and Transparent
- The operator voices everything you type and types everything you say.
Private and Confidential
- All Relay Missouri calls are strictly private.
- No records of any conversations are maintained.
- These services are available at no charge.
- Equipment itself is available upon request to eligible parties by calling 711.
- This service is funded by the State.
Lifeline is a service offered as part of a government assistance program and is available only to eligible consumers that qualify through their participation in other government programs or through income. It is a non-transferable service and limited to one benefit per household.
Missouri residents that qualify for the federal Lifeline program automatically qualify for the state program and receive an additional discount. If you are a Missouri resident and do not qualify for the federal Lifeline program, you may qualify for the state Disabled Program. More information on the programs offered by the State of Missouri is available HERE.
Go to www.checklifeline.org to verify your eligibility in the Lifeline program or call our local business office for further information.
For further description of Lifeline's Terms and Condition's and to access the application, follow the link below.
Questions? Call NEMR at 660.874.4111