Installation fee is $29.95 and is NOT refundable. Deposit is subject to credit history.
Others authorized to make changes on my account.
CPNI Notifcation:Under federal law, you have the right to confidentiality of information regarding your telephone services and NEMR has the duty to protect that confidentiality. This confidential information includes such things as specific services you purchase, the number of services purchased, who your provider is for a service, long distance call detail records, and charges related to the services purchased. This information is referred to as a Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI). Unless you check the "Opt-Out" box below, it will be assumed that NEMR has your approval to offer you products and services that you may find to be valuable additions to your existing services. You have the right to deny access to CPNI at any time by completing the CPNI Opt-Out form on our website. A denial will not affect the provision of any services. Any approval or denial of CPNI remains in effect until you revoke or limit such approval or denial.
The Applicant hereby applies for membership in and agrees to take service from Northeast Missouri Rural Telephone Company (hereinafter called the “Corporation”) upon the following terms and conditions.
1. The Applicant will be a member when they purchase service from Northeast Missouri Rural Telephone Company and live within the fourteen exchanges as set forth in the By-Laws.
2. The Member agrees to comply with and be bound by the Articles of Incorporation and By-laws of the corporation and any rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Directors. The acceptance of this application by the Corporation shall constitute an agreement between the Applicant and the Corporation and shall continue in force until cancelled by notice given by either party to the other.
3. You agree, in order for us to service your account or to collect any amounts you may owe, our organization’s representatives and vendors, as well as the representatives of our debt collection agency, may contact you by telephone at any telephone number associated with your account, including wireless telephone numbers, which could result in charges to you.
4. Our organization’s representatives and vendors, and the representatives of our debt collection agency may also contact you by sending text messages or emails, using any e-mail address you provide to us. Methods of contact may include using prerecorded/artificial voice messages and/or use of an automatic dialing device, as applicable. I/We have read this disclosure and agree that the organization, its vendors, and its debt collection agents may contact me/us as described above:
1) I am at least 18 years of age and have read and understand the Membership Agreement.
2) Installation is $29.95 and is not refundable. Deposit is subject to credit check.
3) Construction cost, if needed, is $200 and must be paid in advance.
SELECT A PLAN TO MEET YOUR INTERNET AND/OR TELEPHONE NEEDS
NEMR provides the Calix Gigaspire Router for Ultimate Wi-Fi management & experience for $7.95/mo.
NEMR TV - (Contract Required)
Any 2 Movie Channels $32.00......Any 3 Movie Channels $44.00......Add Cinemax to Above $10.50
See a NEMR brochure for more telephone features not listed here or ask a customer service representative.
Lifeline Progam and/or Affordable Connectivity Program
You may be eligible for assistance with your telephone or internet bill if you participate in one of the following:
-Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, Food Stamps, Low Income, Veterans Pension/Survivors Benefit Program, Federal Public Housing Assistance, and/or other assistance programs.
Enroll in Automatic Payments
By signing below, you are authorizing NEMR (Northeast Missouri Rural Telephone Company) to deduct from the above debit or credit card information for your monthly bill on the 10th of each month.
NEMR will charge a $25 service fee for a rejected automatic payment. It is the customer's responsibility to notify NEMR of any payment changes.
THIS ONE-YEAR CONTRACT is made and entered into on the date services begin by and between Northeast Missouri Rural Telephone Company of Green City, Missouri (hereinafter referred to as "Provider") and "Customer" hereinafter identified.
1. Provider hereby agrees to provide NEMR HSI Services (hereinafter "Service") to Customer upon the terms and provisions hereinafter provided.
2. Customer hereby agrees to the minimum prevailing rate for a term of ONE-YEAR beginning on the date service begins and continuing month to month after the initial term ends. Said monthly fee is billed and due on the first of each month and becomes delinquent and subject to late payment penalties and/or disconnect on the 21st day of the month. In addition to providing Service, Provider will furnish NEMR equipment. Ownership of the equipment is retained by Provider and the router/set top box(es) must be returned to Provider upon termination of service. In the event Customer disconnects from Provider or otherwise terminates this contract before the expiration of the ONE-YEAR minimum term the Customer hereby agrees to pay to Provider an early termination fee. The following termination fees apply only to services to which Customer subscribes:
3. Customer will be responsible for repair or replacement of ONT valued at $250 and if applicable, HSI network router valued at $110 and/or NEMR TV set top box valued at $50 or the DVR set top box valued at $125, that has been subjected to physical abuse or used with defective or non-compatible equipment.
4. In the event of default of payment of amounts due by Customer to Provider, Provider may terminate service at any time, thereafter, including during the minimum term provided in Paragraph 2 above.
5. Should Customer fail or refuse to carry out the terms of this Contract, or to make payments specified herein, this Contract may be terminated by Provider and Provider may initiate legal proceedings to enforce this Contract, including collection of amounts owed. Customer shall pay all legal fees and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, incurred by Provider in the enforcement of this Contract. Interest on unpaid amounts shall accrue from the date owed at the legal rate as provided by Missouri Law. Customer waives any requirement for Notice and Demand of unpaid amounts owed.
6. Limitations of Liability:
• In addition to any other limitation on remedies or limitations of liability set forth in our Terms of Service or in applicable law or regulations, the Provider shall not be liable for any delay or failure to provide Service at any time or from time to time, or any interruption or degradation of Service quality that is caused by any of the following: (a) an act or omission of an underlying carrier, service provider, vendor or other third party; (b) equipment, network or facility failure, including failure cased by the loss of power; (c) equipment, network or facility upgrade or modification; (d) force majeure events such as (but not limited to) acts of God, acts of nature, strikes, fire, war, riot, acts of terrorism and government actions; (e) equipment or facility shortage; (f) equipment or facility relocation; (g) any act or omission by you or any person using your Service; (h) theft, fraud or abuse of Service; or (i) any other cause that is beyond the Provider's reasonable control.
• To the extent permitted by law, our total liability for any claim under this agreement, including for any express or implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us for the affected service or facilities. Whether such claim or remedy is sought in contract or tort, including negligence, strict liability or otherwise to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any consequential, incidental indirect, punitive, special or trebled or enhanced damages, including, but not limited to lost profits, lost business, or other commercial or economic loss, whether such damages are claimed for breach of contract. Negligence or otherwise and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Current and up-to-date versions of our Acceptable Use Policy, other Terms and Policies, and Rates are available at www.nemr.net.
8. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri and any action to enforce this Contract shall be commenced and conducted in Sullivan County, Missouri. Current and up-to-date versions of our Acceptable Use Policy, other Terms and Policies, and Rate Schedules are available in electronic form on our website at www.nemr.net.
Customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Sullivan County, Missouri, Circuit Court.