- Applicant must be a sophomore, junior, or senior in high school.
- Applicant must be 16 or 17 years old during FRS Youth Tour dates.
- FRS Youth Tour Date: June 5th - June 9th, 2021
- Applicant's parents/guardians must have service with NEMR Telecom
- Applicant will be required to write a one-page essay covering the topic of "Why I Should Be Chosen For The FRS Youth Tour"
- Applicant must completely fill out the FRS Youth Tour Application and signed by the applicant.
- If selected, the student agrees to present a five-minute report at the NEMR Annual Meeting held on June 18th about their experience. (Due to COVID Circumstances, this is not a requirement this year as we may hold a virtual annual meeting.)
***If you can meet these requirements, we encourage you to apply for the FRS Youth Tour scheduled for June 5th - June 9th***
If you have any questions feel free to contact:
Justin Simmons - Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, Office:660.874.4111 or Cell:660.342.3781
NEMR Telecom's mission is to provide high quality telecommunications services delivered by our friendly, local staff, to our members at reasonable and competitive rates.
718 S. West. St
Green City, MO 63545
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm