Need Help with the ACP?

If you need to talk to someone about your eligibility or application status, please call the ACP helpline at (877) 384-2575.

If you are having issues with your provider involving the Emergency Broadband Benefit or the Affordable Connectivity Program, you may want to file an informal consumer complaint with the FCC.  If your issue is a billing and service issue, the FCC will serve your complaint on your provider.  Your provider has 30 days to send you a response to your complaint.  The FCC encourages your to contact your provider to attempt to resolve your issue prior to filing a complaint.

To proceed with filing a complaint with the FCC, please go to the website.

Para presentar una queja en espanol, llamar al: 888-CALL-FCC (888-225-5322)


How can I sign up for the Affordable Connectivity Program?

Eligible households can enroll through an approved provider or by visiting

Do I receive the funds directly each month?

No, the Affordable Connectivity Program provides a monthly discount on internet services of up to $30 per eligible household (or up to $75 per eligible household on Tribal lands).  The participating broadband services provider will receive the funds directly.

Which internet providers are participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program?

Various internet providers, including those offering landline and wireless services, will participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program. Depending on where you live, you may have a choice of providers. Check with the internet service providers in your area to learn about their plans for program participation. You can find a list of participating providers by state and territory on this webpage,

Who is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?

A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:

  • Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines;
  • Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
  • Participates in one of several Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (only households meeting the relevant income qualifying standard), Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program or Indian Reservations.
  • Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
  • Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
  • Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider's existing low-income program.