Letter of Authorization (LOA) to Transfer NumberPlease read carefully and completely before submitting your port request! Number Portability laws allow you to keep your number while changing service providers. Submitting this form will authorize a number transfer away from your current carrier. The porting process usually takes 1 to 30 business days, with 10 business days being typical, depending on previous carrier's porting procedures.
- You may list up to 10 numbers on this form provided that all 10 numbers are on the same bill
- If a PIN or alternate Billing Telephone Number (BTN) is required to port, enter it below. Otherwise leave that field blank.
- If you have a contract with your current provider that prohibits porting, there may be a termination penalty.
- Do not cancel your previous service for at least 5 days after the transfer has been completed and verified.
- Once porting is complete, inform the previous carrier, and instruct them to remove the number(s) from their network.
Max. file size: 25 MB.
Drop files here or
By signing below, I authorize the porting of these numbers, and the release of any information from my existing telephone service provider. I understand all fees associated with this transfer, and I am authorized to make these changes for this telephone number.